wow thank you everyone that just unfollowed me really thank you
that feeling that you aren’t good enough except it fucking happens online too
1. Greek mythology: any of a group of sea nymphs (often portrayed as half human and half bird, and to a lesser extent, half human and half fish that lured mariners to destruction by their singing.
2. a woman regarded as seductive and beautiful, especially a dangerous woman; temptress.
3. a woman who sings with enchanting sweetness.
4. a) a device in which compressed air or steam is driven against a rotating perforated disk to create a loud, often wailing sound as a signal or warning. b) an electronic device producing a similar sound as a signal or warning.
5. any of several salamanders of the family Sirenidae, such as the mud eel, having an eellike body, permanent external gills, small forelegs, and no hind limbs.
Etymology: from Old French sereine, from Latin sīrēn, from Greek seirēn.
Get the hot girl. Defeat her evil exes. Hit love where it hurts.
Hello. Are you ready for the story? This is the story of Sir Boast-a-lot. Sir Boast-a-lot was the bravest and cleverest knight of the round table but soon the other knights began to grow tired of his stories about how brave he was and how many dragons he’d slain. And soon they began to wonder: “Are Sir Boast-a-lot’s stories even true?” Oh no… So, one of the knights went to King Arthur and said: “I don’t believe Sir Boast-a-lot’s stories, he’s just a big old liar who makes things up to make himself look good.” And then even the King began to wonder… But that wasn’t the end of Sir Boast-a-lot’s problems. No. That wasn’t the final problem. The End.